Effective Date: October 7, 2019
- The ways we collect personal data about you and why we do so
- How we use your personal data, and
- The choices you have about your personal data.
If you have questions about data protection, or if you have any requests for resolving issues with your personal data, we encourage you to primarily contact us through the game so we can reply to you more quickly.
Name of the controller: AppRoarr
lecture zofran uk THE DATA WE COLLECT
une bagarre gУЉnУЉrale УЉclate en fin de rencontre entre massy et aurillac Data you provide us: Personal Information
To access the Services, AppRoarr may collect information about you, but only if you voluntarily provide it to us. The types of personal information collected in conjunction with the activities listed above will vary depending on the activity. The requested Personal Information may include, but are not limited to:
- Contact information (name, email address and telephone number)
- Player username and password
- Photo or other images, credit card information and location (if applicable)
- Your messages to the Service (such as chat logs and player support tickets)
- Other data you choose to give us (such as data to identify a lost account)
- Parents or legal guardians providing parental consent (via our Parental Consent Form) may be asked to provide their child’s name and email address in addition to information about themselves. You may choose not to provide certain information, but in doing so you may not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
Data we collect automatically: Non-personal Information
- Data about your account and game progress, time used playing, score, and achievements;
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)
- Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language
- Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies (see more below)
- General location data
- Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the Service
- Other Non-Personal Information as reasonably required by AppRoarr to enhance the Services and other AppRoarr products and services.
Data we collect from our partners.
- Data we receive if you link a third-party tool with the Service (such as Facebook, WeChat or Google)
- Demographic data (such as to determine the coarse location of your IP address)
- Data to fight fraud (such as refund abuse in games or click fraud in advertising)
- Data from platforms that the games run on (such as to verify payment)
- Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better Service
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
AppRoarr may use your Personal Information to send you messages about our company or our features, products or services, or promotional material from some of our partners, or to contact you when necessary unless you have not consented to allow underDOGS to use your data.
AppRoarr also may use your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information, both individually or combined together, for editorial and feedback purposes, for marketing and promotional purposes, for statistical analysis of users’ behavior, for product development, for content improvement, for customer support and technical support, to manage and provide the Services, and to customize content and layout of the Services.
Names, postal and e-mail addresses and phone numbers collected may be added to our databases and used for future calls and mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events and the status of orders placed online.
AppRoarr does not sell or rent your Personal Information to third-parties for marketing purposes without your consent. AppRoarr may share your Personal Information you provide with AppRoarr subsidiaries and related companies. AppRoarr may share Personal Information with business partners that assist AppRoarr in providing you services. AppRoarr is committed to giving you the choice of whether or not AppRoarr uses your information for marketing purposes or shares information with business partners.
http://www.mylifept.com/?refriwerator=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-steuererkl%C3%A4rung&52e=7f To make the Service work.
To perform the contract, we process data necessary to
- Create accounts and allow you to play our games and use our Service
- Operate the Service
- Verify and confirm payments (if applicable)
- Provide and deliver products and services you request
- Send you Service-related communications
mujeres solteras buscando pareja en miami
To make the Service more suitable for our players.
To provide a great Service to our players, we have a legitimate interest to collect and process necessary data to
- Update and develop player profiles
- Develop and improve the Service and player experience
- Manage our relationship with you
- Provide social features as part of the Service
- Customize your Service experience
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide player support
- Provide you AppRoarr offers in the Service as well as in other websites and services, and by email
- Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
- Enable you to communicate with other players
To show personalized advertisements.
To show you personalized advertisements in the Service as well as in other websites and services (including email) we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to
- Track the content you access in connection with the Service and your online behavior
- Deliver, target and improve our advertising and the Service
For information on how to opt-out from personalized advertisements, see section ‘Your rights and options’ below.
einladung elternabend kennenlernen
To keep the Service safe and fair.
Ensuring a level playing field in the Service is a top priority for us. For more information on our acceptable use policy, see the AppRoarr Terms of Service.
In order to keep the Service and its social features safe and fair, to fight fraud and ensure acceptable use otherwise, we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to
- Analyze and monitor use of the Service and its social features
- Moderate chats either automatically or manually
- Take action against fraudulent or misbehaving players
To analyze, profile, and segment.
In all of the above cases and purposes, we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data.
police officer free dating sites
With your consent.
With your consent, we may process your data for additional purposes, such as using your GPS location to show you local events.
WHO CAN SEE YOUR DATA
Social features are a core component of our games. Other players and users may, for example, see your profile data, in-game activities and read the messages you have posted.
AppRoarr has partners to perform services for us. These partners process your data only at and according to AppRoarr´s instructions to provide the Service, such as hosting, player support, advertising, analytics and fraud prevention.Other companies and public authorities.
In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may exchange data with other companies and organizations and provide it to public authorities in response to lawful requests. We may also disclose your data based on your consent, to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our players or others.Advertising and Social Media partners.
The Service includes features from our partners, such as social media interaction tools and in-game advertising. These partners may access your data and operate under their own privacy policies. We encourage you to check their privacy policies to learn more about their data processing practices.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Our Service is global by nature and your data can therefore be transferred to anywhere in the world. Because different countries may have different data protection laws than your own country, we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your data as explained in this Policy. Adequate safeguards that our partners may use include standard contractual clauses approved by EU Commission and the Privacy Shield certification in case of transfers to the USA.
YOUR RIGHTS AND OPTIONS
Opt-out of marketing emails and other direct marketing.
You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications, such as marketing emails from us by following the instructions in such communications.
Opt-out of targeted advertising.
You can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile applications by checking the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and selecting “limit ad tracking” (Apple iOS) or “opt-out of interest based ads” (Android).
For personalized in-game offers opt-out, you can use the options provided in the game settings.
Access the personal data we hold about you.
If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format.
Your other rights.
You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data. You can always withdraw your consent, for example by turning off GPS location sharing in your mobile device settings.
We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
In order to help ensure a secure and safe player experience, we are continuously developing and implementing administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration.
We retain your data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Service. We will for example periodically de-identify unused game accounts and we regularly review and de-identify unnecessary data.
https://umta.co.uk/68377-misoprostol-tablet-price.html start Access to Personal Information
The Services comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). AppRoarr does not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or direct or target interest-based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you are under 13, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal data. In addition, in the event that a user identifies himself or herself as a child under the age of 13 within the Services or in connection with any Content or Software, AppRoarr will not collect, store or use any personal information of such user. Further, in the event that AppRoarr receives personal information that AppRoarr discovers was provided by a child under the age of 13, AppRoarr will promptly delete such personal information in a secure manner. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and we make no warranty or representation in respect of them.